View Single Post
Old 03-24-03, 10:24 PM
dazco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Man did you find my pet peeve !! I love dogs, and i hate dogs. I especially hate thier owners.......the inconsiderate ones. Last week i was coming down my favorite fireroad......the one i always mention that is very steep. Almost 100% of the time i'm on my toes because i'm moving rather fast (for me at least) and the road is a rutted obstacle course that will take you out if you blink at speed. Anyway, i come around this sweeper fast only to find two guys walking up with a dog. The dog immediatly starts running at me barking. I damn near lost it which angered me big time. I yealled LOUD, "g@d d@mn it !!! All the 2 a-holes did was laugh !
I swear, at that moment i could have shot those jerks. The word anger doesn't even describe how i felt. That wasn't nearly my 1st dog incident, nor my worse. But owners that put thier dogs in a position to bite someone are bad enough........those who chuckle at someone's near disaster due to thier total and utter lack of consideration should be drawn and quartered !!!

Next time that dog comes at you, i say do whatever it takes to avoid being bitten, then call the cops and let the jackass owners know about it personally, telling them in no uncertain terms what a-holes they are !! Harsh you say? I don't think so..........i've been bitten before, and as much as i like dogs, this is the stuff that makes me go off big time. I will not tolerate this and neither should you !