Old 03-05-17, 03:26 PM
kickstart

Bikes: 2005 Gazelle Golfo, 1935 Raleigh Sport, 1970 Robin Hood sport, 1974 Schwinn Continental, 1984 Ross MTB/porteur, 2013 Flying Piegon path racer, 2014 Gazelle Toer Populair T8

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by AlexCyclistRoch
Knowing cops in general (and having a niece who's had unpleasant experiences with the LAPD), I'm betting that:

1) The dash cam was not working for some unknown 'technical' rerason.
2) In reality, the cops were doing a high-speed 'silent approach', and not using proper care (seeing as how it's a 'minority neighborhood')
3) The cops blasted through the red at full-throttle, hit the kid, and spent a couple minutes getting their stories synched.
4) The officer filed a false report, stating that the kid ran the red light.

Sorry, but this stuff happens ALL_THE_TIME to people, especially minorities in urban settings. I'm expecting a night or 2 of rioting in response.....
Knowing cyclists in general (and having a niece who's had unpleasant experiences with a cyclist), I'm betting that:

1) The go-pro was not working for some unknown 'technical' rerason.
2) In reality, the cyclists were riding ninja, and not using proper care (seeing as how it's a 'minority neighborhood')
3) The cyclist blasted through the red, hit the kid, and spent a couple minutes getting his story straight.
4) The cyclist gave a false report, stating that the kid ran the red light.

Sorry, but this stuff happens ALL_THE_TIME to people, especially minorities in urban settings. I'm expecting a night or 2 of rioting in response....

See what I did there?

Kinda ugly when the tables are turned isn't it? What purpose does it serve to make such a needlessly biased assumption without any evidence?