View Single Post
Old 04-16-17, 05:50 PM
shoota 

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1872 Post(s)
Liked 692 Times in 468 Posts
Originally Posted by Zurichman2
Thanks for much for this info. I was able to log onto the Raleigh site today and set up my Corporate account. I have a LBS locally that sells tons of Raleigh bikes so I am hoping tomorrow that he has Tamland 1 in stock in the 56cm and 58cm as I am kind of in between sizes at 6 ft but I do have long arms with a sleeve length of 34 - 35 inches. I am pretty sure that he won't be able to beat Raleigh online prices. What do you think would be a good price for him to assemble it? Thanks again

Zman
He won't be able to beat your price but if you show him how much you can a Tamland for you may be better off buying the bike from him instead of buying one online and then paying him to build it. That being said putting it together is pretty darn simple.

I'm 6' with short arms and replaced the stock 100mm stem with a 90mm stem and have two spacers on top of it with I think three below it. It's a pretty tall head tube so I think a 56cm would fit you. I tend to err on the side of a size down if I'm in between but this bike feels awesome, not like I'm sizing down. Hope that helps.