Old 04-20-17, 06:21 PM
CB HI
Cycle Year Round

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 59 Posts
Originally Posted by Daniel4
It looks like the both of you successfully demonstrated my point by justifying the circumstances in which you break the law.

And then there are motorists (not implying the both of you) who do the same thing when they speed, text and drive, run red lights, roll through stop signs, etc.

And for anyone who considers himself a good driver:
Expedia 2015 Road Rage report
"Nearly all Americans (97%) rate themselves as “careful” drivers, but feel that only 29% of fellow drivers merit the description."
Your first post indicates that you believe cyclist and motorist behave exactly the same, yet each of us demonstrated that as cyclist and motorist, we behave differently. You chose to ignore that to claim some un-found victory.

No think about my stop light running. I did note you refused to answer my question on how long I should wait. Again, you chose to ignore that to claim some un-found victory. But if you were actually thinking about the situation, you would have realized that I am really legally running red lights that are not functioning properly for cyclist. You ignored the fact that I clearly stated I obeyed the lights on Hawaii military bases where the lights are properly set.

So what will you ignore next to advance your false premise?