View Single Post
Old 06-21-17, 01:04 PM
racer83l

Bikes: Cannondale CAADX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello, I'm 275 lbs. I was an avid MTB'r in early 2000's when I was in the USCG. Got out, got an office job, got married, bought a house, had kids got FAT. I live in a hilly area and had a GT Avalanche 2.0 I tried riding in my neighborhood a few times and got really discouraged and stopped. fast forward 5 years, I bought a Rad Power Bikes Rad Rover in February. Been riding it for a few months, it got me into good enough shape to ride the hills (slowly, but I am able to ride them) and I horizontally upgraded to a Cannondale CAADX (rated for 300lb rider plus 30 lbs gear) and I'm loving it. I don't have enough time to ride as much as I like.. I work 6 days each week 7:30-5:30 and try to spend time with my kids from the time I get home until their bedtime. and I actually love my wife and try to spend time with her as well.

my LBS has been helpful with me choosing a bike and getting it setup for my height and weight.

I have been lurking on here for a while and a lot of you people have been quite inspiring to read about.

Thank you for this forum! P.S. whats up with the 10 posts to post a photo......