Old 07-01-17, 11:34 PM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5790 Post(s)
Liked 2,581 Times in 1,431 Posts
Originally Posted by Drillium Dude
....What's the point of posting here without photos? Both to share and to view?.....

I have something close to 30,000 posts without photos here. Most of them were to help people with technical problems. I'd hate to think that they were ALL pointless.

I don't have a dog in the photo fight, though I understand that photos are very important to others, especially the C&V crowd.

I suspect that the forum management may find the photo situation as an opportunity, and come up with some kind of competitive pay to play program.

Actually, even though I've gotten by without, I'd love it if BF offered an easy way to directly upload a photo from my computer to a post. If there were, I'd probably use it to upload sketches of photos specifically to make an explanation clearer.

So, even without the dog, I guess I still have an interest, and will add my voice to those asking for easier photo upload and hosting here.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.