Old 12-31-05, 01:23 PM
ZXiMan
Raptor Custom Bicycles

Bikes: Raptor Bicycles... Fully custom carbon bikes... just the way you want them!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I use the following....

Advocare MNS Platinum: 30 minutes before breakfast, 30 minutes before lunch and two packets with a meal...

Since I started taking the MNS, I've had much more energy, better endurance, much less fatigue and been sleeping better. Core nutrition.

An hour before workouts I take the following products:

Advocare "Muscle Strength" (HMB, Suma, Green Tea, Moomiyo & Ashwagandha)
Advocare "O2 Gold" (Moomiyo, Golden root, Eleuthero root, Inosine, Enzyme-hydrolyzed peptides)
Advocare "Catalyst" (L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Arginine, Betaine & Taurine)

And before bed:

Advocare "Nighttime Recovery"

This whole system seems to supercharge my metabolism, gives me lots of endurance and I have noticed MAJOR physiological changes in my body, when compared to no or little supplementation. Also, I log a fair amount of mileage (rode nearly 1,500 miles in two months) and the "Nighttime Recovery" probably made the biggest difference I could actually "feel". Especially on sprint days, hill intervals or longer distances, the next day I felt good enough to go again when I'd take 4-5 tablets. When I would forget to take them, I'd have much more soreness & tightness, sometimes even having to take a day or two off.

While my supplementation is rather expensive, I feel it keeps me going at my peak and when I forget to use my regimen, I really notice a big difference in the way I feel on and off the bike.