Old 01-09-06, 10:54 AM
smoke
Royal Grand Exalted Pooba

Bikes: Time VXR ProTeam, Look 695, Pinarello Paris Carbon, Ridley Dean, Time ZXRS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
healthy living-tanita and kashi-how are your numbers?

starting my new 'healthy living' kick for the new year. so i bought that body fat measuring tanita weight scale and, based on recommendations from people here, i bought some kashi go lean crunch. my observations so far:

tanita - according to this thing, i have 9.3% body fat, 140 lbs of muscle, i'm thin and muscular, i need a minimum of 1900 calories a day, i have the metabolism of a 12 year old, and average bone mass. this thing is obviously broken. even if it is in error by 33%, i still have a body fat of 12%. i laughed at that for quite a while. and 'thin and muscular'? my love handles would beg to differ

kashi - i agree with everyone; it's pretty good. i'm full from one bowl. but i don't know if i have the teeth for it; it's like eating rocks

so how are your numbers to start the year? and what are you going to change to be better on the bike this year than last? personally, i've decided to get all my medical advice from danno and caperoadie (scary, isn't it?).

smoke - the oldest 12 year old you'll EVER know