Old 04-14-03, 01:15 AM
NZLcyclist
MaNiC!

Bikes: 2004 Cervelo Soloist 105, 2005 Apollo Apex, 2006 SCOTT Speedster S30

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i am 16y/o, and I plan to keep cycling for as long as I can. I could of had a learners or even a restricted by now for driving but I don't care! I ride everywhere, and in Auckland it can be faster in peak hour traffic, even during school holidays! I honestly put my friends to shame when they admit to me that they are lazy etc etc. lol I could go on.... My mate is getting a hold of his grandfathers old road bike that is never used anymore, and I'm going to see if it's worth fixing up for him. He rides to school most days, just like I do. His parents are buying him a brand new MTB for school soon, so I am going to help him and his parents get a good bike for a decent price

The only time I've seen my father ride a bike is when he took my MTB for a test ride to see if he could find the mysterious sound that kept coming from it (was bent axle) LMAO he nearly fell off the thing trying to get up the drive in first gear and said "you long legged bastards" referring to me and my twin brother... lol

Brendon