Old 01-26-06, 01:54 PM
Sinfield
Eat. Lift. Ride. Drink.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
IRO Decal removal....god i'm sorry

I'm really gonna get raked over the coals on this one. Before someone says it, i just waded through ten pages of IRO threads and didn't find my answer.

I just got a raise so I'm starting to research complete OTB fixies since my peugeot conversion is a piece of **** with a bumbike hub.

I like the Pista's and can get one for pretty cheap, but the more I read about IRO the more I think it would be a cool company to support. Plus I have this thing for shiny black bikes with colored wheels (save the hipster comments, we already know I am one since I posted a topic about IRO's in the FGSS forum). I even love the shape of the tubing on the Mark V since I dig the more modern asthetic. My only beef with the IRO is the large white logo on the bike. I find it a bit ugly and garish (sorry tony) and wanted to know if it is possible to remove it, or if it is painted on the bike.

My second question, which I'm pretty sure I alread answered with my search, but just wanted some confirmation on, is...if I order the deluxe wheelset, can I get red deep V's w/ black spokes/ hubs?

Finally, since i'm ****ed already for creating this topic I might as well damn my soul all the way. Where the **** is the stash pocket on a chrome bag? Is it just the little open pocket betwee the out covering and the liner near the side of the bag? I'm stumped.

Sorry again...