hyperRevue
King Among Runaways

Bikes: 2004 Bianchi Pista, Cannondale Track, Soma Pake, Schwinn Breeze

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by marqueemoon
Well in that case I don't think there's much else you can do to improve it. Time to get started on another one
So evil.
It's actually pretty ridiculous.
So, I have those wheels on that bike and a set of Deep V/Pro Max on my other.
The rear wheel on that bike just got done a week ago after waiting 7 weeks for the silver Deep V.
A few weeks back I went to my LBS to get parts for a build I was doing for a friend. $300 budget, covered everything including set of cheap Suzue Jr. hubs.
For $40 more, I could get a set of Sun/black Formula hubs. I figured I'd spend the $40 and keep the wheelset for myself and give my friend my old Suzue Jr. set, which had nicer rims on it.
So, after finally getting the rear wheel finished I felt antsy after a few days and decided to take the formula hubs and build them to a set of black Aeros without really expecting to use them.
When I finished I threw them on my Pake and they looked too f'ing sick to take off. So, dilema.
I decided the Pro Max were too good not to use, so on to the above bike they go.
So, long story short, I have a backup set of Deep Vs, which I waited 7 weeks for, just sitting around waiting to be used on a new bike.
It's a f'ing vicious cycle, this bike thing.

I sure hope it doesn't sound like I'm complaining.