Old 01-27-06, 05:22 PM
eyefloater
Me talk pretty one day.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ventolin
Anyone here going to see the Constantines tonight?
Well let's see. My gf is currently going out for a "you just broke up with your junkie boyfriend" beer with her best friend, which I'm guessing will turn into quite a few beers. So I'm riding solo tonight.

Here's a quick tip for all you guys who might be in a similar situation:

If you're an opium addict, don't say you're going to quit and clean up just before your week-long vacation to Cuba and then decide at the last minute that you're going to smuggle your drugs across the border. Furthermore, don't get your gf hauled off the line by Cuban customs agents and searched for hours. Then, when you say you're not going to do the drugs you brought with you and you're done with all that ****, don't just up and start doing them a few hours later. Finally, when the maid steals your drugs the next day, don't go around to all the hotel staff begging to get them back. And really don't go down to the front desk and demand that your opium be returned from the maid who you think stole it. Oh, and then don't get all sketchy for the rest of the week and then get high the minute you walk in the door back in Canada.

That ****'ll get your ass dumped pronto.