Old 02-05-06, 03:22 PM
Fast Eddie
gravity speed freek

Bikes: too many

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ive done some scouting in arkansas, i am a member of midwest group that gets together (among other times) every memorial day weekend in talihena park, just west of the arkansas border. all the other riders that go are streetlugers, im the only biker. but i also ride buttboard and build my own streetluges so they put up with me! thanks for the compliment on the bike, in my opinion a bike should be at least what that bike is to start riding. for north american races check out www.gravitysportsinternational.com or www.gravity-sports.com they both put on races. your right about it being hard to find bikes, as far as i know the one that is for sale on my site, and the bikes by travis hans (info also on my site) are the only ones for sale, no one manufactures them. it seems like it would be easy to modify a bmx to do this, but if its not done right it will be even more dangerous than it already is, and ive seen some guys bring some very "iffy" looking bikes to events! building these things is a hobby of mine and i have some different idea for the next build, i cant wait to see how it turns out! email me if you'd like to ride with us sometime. fast eddie outty