View Single Post
Old 02-08-06, 08:46 AM
angel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HiYoSilver
As soon of you know, I track my commute times for a short 5 mile commute. Everything is well and good except the numbers are not making sense. For some reason my morning commute times are down 1 mph. I know it's winter and sometimes there is wind and cold. But should this drop speed 1 mph?

Anyone else see this in the winter?
Any other explanations?

FYI-pm time is up about .6 mph, so it's not the engine, maybe??? It's not traffic lights, there are only 2 I have to cross and we're talking about an 4 sets of 25 rides where the average of the 25 has now dropped 1mph from the 2nd set and 3rd set and is back at the avg of the 1st set when I was in poorer shape.
you could make a chart of all of those numbers.
i am not saying you have too, but you could.
1 mph. don't know. i only had a speed watcher on my bike for a few months. i crashed and it went off.
i do know that when i have my period and i am on a slow bike i cannot go faster than 12 mph without some conscience effort. other wise faster than that is effortless. then there is pushing it. i think your mph speed watcher could be affected by the cold. i think it is pretty darn tuff to go that slow. that would be great for a slow race...