View Single Post
Old 02-10-06, 05:39 PM
ultraman6970

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Hmm...

U are quite a light guy... since im not builder.. i want to built my 1st bike thou... well the guys from novacycles have a set very cheap... it will be your 1st bike right? so why spend a lot of money in tubes then? I think u see my point... if something hapend... u know...

Well here is the link...

http://www.novacycles.com/catalog/pr...oducts_id=1090

68 bucks! isnt bad.. a set of lugs price?.. well it depends because it could be even expensier than the tube set u know... but well 68 bucks, regular steel diameters, nothing fancy bot the brand isnt bad... call the guys they are really helpfull and know their bussiness... i just talked to a girl from there a few days ago and darnn she knows a lot...!...

I would recomend Columbus or Reynolds... but well... get a tubeset for less than 70 bucks its hard.. mayme ebay u know.. thats remembers me.. there is a guy from canada selling a tubeset complete at ebay (ORIA brand.. arent bad btw)... even the fork blades are there but with track drops... U would take a look to that tubeset too... then after finishng the frame u can get a super duper columbus or reynolds... BTW... years ago tubes use to come with lugs and fork blades... not anymore this days.. sad..

good luck