cavernmech
Jonnys ilegitimate Father

Bikes: too many too list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by somnambulant
Yeah, the alcohol and coffee even themselves out I think.

I know this has been mentioned a million times, but we really need to get a group together to go out to Forest City Velodrome. I ran into Franek (sp) again this morning on my ride in to work, and he asked if I had made it out yet, and damnit, I haven't! Is there a time period that's good or bad for people? Maybe we could plan for a weekend in March..? There's a Track 1 session every Saturday afternoon from 2:00 - 4:30. We could hit that and then pool back to the city for some beers somewhere. I have a car and would be more than happy to transport 3 of you yahoo's out to London for a share of gas money. I don't have a rack though, so we'll be forced to do the rental thing (which is fine by me anyway).

Maybe I should start another thread.
If we get organized...cough,cough, I have room for 5 guys and bikes in my van. I always take at least 2 guys from my team...so that leaves 2 spots. My buddy Doug goes down with us as well and has room for 3 plus bikes. Maybe we can really get our ship together and get a whole bunch o guys down on the same week-end. That would be fantabulistic! If we don't have a ton o guys the need to rent will be avoided. The rentals aren't total crap but I for one far prefer to ride my own bike. If you are a total noob to velodromes the rental option might be better so the unforseen crash doesn't mess up yer own ride.