View Single Post
Old 05-01-03, 06:08 PM
smelly

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally posted by slcpunk21
A-MEN to that! Man, I love mountain biking, but here in IL...there's tons of trail closings and I hear more and more people getting ticketed for riding. They close trails to preserve the forest just so the can go and build an apartment building there next year.. WTF!!!! If I want any descent riding, it's about an hour drive if not more to anywhere I can get any amount of over 5 miles in before I have to loop back and just make laps to get more miles in. And after 8 years of the same trails, and more of them getting closed, I'm on the brink of quiting!!! Sorry...had to vent for a bit.

We all need to move!! Ya that's the ticket!! Lets start a mountain biking cult somwhere in Colorado, Canada, Utah...anywhere that has trails!!!! HAHAHA Just kidding all!

We can only hope for more trails sometime in the future, and do our part to keep the ones open, open, and help with maintenance of those same ones.

Ya know whats funny is some parks dont let people ride, but they do let the park Rangers drive ATV's all over the place. What gives?