View Single Post
Old 02-24-06, 11:37 AM
Veloduo
RIDING CLEAN!

Bikes: 1998 Santana Arriva, 2005 Shameless Taiwanese Rip-off of a Storied French Marque, 1980 Colnago Super, 2005 Giant OCR2.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2Rodies
Man you guys are pretty harsh, no she isn't Supermodel talent but she's no circus fat lady act either. I'll lay money that most of you schucks aren't Bratt Pitt look-a-likes either.

As a side note as an ex-SoCal native, Austin has a much higher percentage of good looking women (and men according to my wife) than So Cal ever did.
Spent my junior year "abroad" as they say, in the UK (pronounced "yuk"? Just kiddin'). Spent a couple of weekends in Paris. Saw certifiable stunners at a cafe one day. Decided to sit as closely as I could and feed my gluttonous eyes. Then my ears picked up some conversation from their table. Sure enough, one was from Dallas, one from Austin, one from San Antone. All exchange "scholars," like myself, from UT.

California has its share, and probably the plurality, of US eye candy. Just gets lost a little in the masses. Starting to happen here in Dallas Junior...