Old 03-03-06, 06:37 PM
bellweatherman

Bikes: Too many to count

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by bmxdan
So I'm riding back home from campus on the far right side of the right lane. Then some car comes speeding up behind me, almost clips my back tire and honks. There isnt much I can do since there are 2 other cyclists (going about 10mph slower) about 20 ft ahead of me. So being the nice guy that I am and not wanting to slow this car down I speed up more and pass the 2 cyclists. About 5 seconds later the car honks again and passes me with less than 12 inches to spare. The passanger (girl) screams "MOVE" as they pass me.

**** her.

I keep going keeping an eye on them. They get the red light and are about 5 cars back from the light. I keep going and pass them and the 5 cars ahead as the light turns green.

A little later they pass me again and pull into the CVS parking lot. I pull up behind them and the girl sees me waiting behind their car. She keeps looking back at me and back at her bf. I didnt want to scare her so I smiled and made the "roll down your window" motion with my hand. They both exit the car and I said, "Would you look at that, we still both got here at the same time."

silence from her for about 5 seconds followed by, "whatever"

Then i rode away.

I should have fallen in front of their car and gotten killed, that would have showed them!

If you're not going to Beeyotch slap the ho, then please just stop the cutesy stuff with the motioning of the roll down window bit.