Old 03-04-06, 11:21 AM
shishi

Bikes: Sparton(custon track), Fuji

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brunop
silver lining story--so i was supposed to go to nyc as usual today so last night i go get gas for the car (yeah i hate cars too but i have to get to nyc to see my babe and homeslice don't do no fung wah action--i want to live to ride some more!). anyway, on the way back to my house i get pulled over for non-registration. tow truck comes and tows me away and i have to pay 150 bucks to get it back and have to go to the dmv or whatever it's called and get straight. plus i paid 150 bucks for a tuxedo to go to this shindig with my chick tonight. a big ol' dance with open bar at columbia u. last year they had skyy vodka, maker's mark, and brooklyn beers and sierra nevada brew, etc. all topshelf booze. so i miss all that and am out a buncha dough. . .

but ya know what? i got to ride my bike into work (which i usually don't do on saturday as i go to nyc every saturday). so i get in an extra 24 mile r/t to work. and i get to ride all day tomorrow if'n i want as the weather is good here in boston. nice and sunny.

so it all works out. except for the money and hangin' with my hot chick.
Chinatown bus man, ditch the cage.