Old 03-04-06, 08:49 PM
bmichaelx

Bikes: I own 1 custom bike, and i'm to lazy to list parts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, I don't want to say which one you should get, or which ones better, because I have no more information than hear say, and my own personal opinion by looks/ and or how I like the company.

But anyway, just what I think. I would have a hard time choosing between the LAF and the Fit, I don't like the Ivy for some reason. Again, don't ask "How many have you seen break???", because I havn't, I just don't like it for some unaparent reason. I would say I like the S&M because I trust it more than fit when it comes to frames, and I like that sick headtube design they have on it. The Fit I like because it comes in blue, and it's lighter(i'm not a weight freak, but it is nice to have a lighter bike. My bike is like 33lbs and I am getting kind of sick of it, so maybe that's why I like the 2 ounce difference or whatever it is), and I beleive the Fit has a shorter rear end than the S&M, and I like tech, so I like that. And they both come with Mid BB, and integrated headtubes, so that's good.

Wait, I guess if you get the S&M with chainstay brake mounts it's 2 ounces lighter than the seatstay, so it would end up to be the same weight of the Fit, so never minn about the weight thing if you're thinking about getting chainstay brake mounts.