View Single Post
Old 03-12-06, 10:45 PM
rat_factory
= cyclist's tan

Bikes: '82 Miyata 310, '87 Scott Boulder, '87 Schwinn Le Tour, '91 Cannondale SM500, '96 Schwinn Clear Creek, '99 Schwinn MesaGS, '05 Rockhopper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
thanks for the info yall. although my GF's friend from out of town really wanted to play tennis this morning, so i drove them. man i am driving too much. i totally kicked their asses in tennis though cause they got tired early from eating candy the night before! Last night I had chicken and rice and a bag of baby carrots. This morning I had 2 strips of bacon, 2 eggs, 1 granola bar, about 2 cups of milk, and a handful of grapes. And while at the courts I drank my patented 9 parts water, one part apple juice mix. I find that if water is flavored ever so slightly, I am a lot more likely to want to drink it regularly. Man i felt great, and i didn't bonk. But it makes me wonder, that 'planned' meal I had last night and this breakfast really weren't that different from my usual diet.

could the entire aura of planning one's diet be a placebo?!?! Probably not, but it still made me wonder. That and i'm finally on SPRING BREAK!!!