View Single Post
Old 03-18-06, 08:00 PM
HereNT
無くなった

Bikes: I built the Bianchi track bike back up today.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Financial problems were last paycheck. Now the IRS and I are great buddies, and my student loan just got a forbearance. So I had a little money to spend

Though it ended up being more than I thought, I still made out good. The wheels are going to be $1 per spoke plus $30 labor per wheel. The wrenches at the second shop were floored when they heard that, so it must be a good deal, even if the shop is out of my way...

The knobby rig is the one that I was respacing, and it's already fixed. And now it's got a fancy sealed BB and a better chainline. So now I can actually use it as a fix/fix. Found out that my sidewall was disintigrating when I was putting the wheel back on and had to buy a new rear wheel, too. A Bontrager Race Lite Hard Case 700x32. Feels really solid. I need to get a matching front... New track nuts, and two big ass blinkies to put on my bag...

PAS is hard to resist when you've been mostly broke for two weeks then get paid and have all these parts that need to come together...