ViperZ
Baby it's cold outside...

Bikes: Trek 5000, Rocky Mountain Wedge, GT Karakoram K2, Litespeed Tuscany

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cuda2k
I think I've already said it once - but your build is making me really want a campy group - BAD.

I don't think you could have picked a better selection of parts to hang on that frame - the finished product is litespeed perfection. You should send some shots in to Litespeed and tell them you should get royalties for discovering the perfect build group.

Thanks Cuda That would be assuming Litespeed is interested. I actually got a PM from Herbert of Litespeed, and he congratulated me on my bike, so it has been noticed by Litespeed. He also was sending some Schwag my way too So thats recognition enough

Which bike would you get Campy parts for?

Originally Posted by oilman_15106
Great bike, great photos. Guess cost doen't matter. Your wife, if that is the cae, must be a very understanding person. Biz channel show was right this is the new "Golf".
I would say my wife is excellent I have a lot of other hobbies, a lot, and she really lets me do my thing on them. For that I'm thankful.

I would not say cost didn't matter, for if it didn't I'd have Lightweights, and maybe a Vortex Compact

Originally Posted by BeeTL
There are SOOOOO many hobbies out there that are MUCH more expensive than cycling, even at Titanium/Carbon/Record/Dura Ace levels. Most don't result in improved fitness.

The nice thing about cycling is you don't have to have lots of money to get started. That said, I view money spent on cycling as a win/win.

Ride what you can afford, but ride all you can...

Well stated BeeTL, not many of my other Outdoor hobbies is as good heath wise for me, except Skiing, Hockey, Tennis, backpacking, but those aren't nearly as expensive... Backpacking is close. I tend to collect a lot of expensive lightweight Backpacking and outdoors equipment as well.

However like any sports, or hobby for that matter, it can usually be enjoyed at all levels of financial commitment.

Last edited by ViperZ; 03-20-06 at 06:13 PM.