Old 03-24-06, 04:33 PM
folder fanatic
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Dahon Seeking Anyone?

I wanted to post this in the Markeplace Forum. Since I did not have permission to do so, I will post it here for the other folder fans to read:

This morning I took my Brompton in to my somewhat LBS (it is actually almost 10 miles from my residence) for a question about the folding pedal. While I was there, the shop owner told me that the 1 Dahon Mariner he has in his shop-proudly displayed in the front window-has been sitting there since last summer. He has decided to drop it's price to move it to make room for 2006 models. The price is equal to alot of used folders on EBay and Craigslist for a recent model. It comes with all the accessories such as-fenders, rear rack, and a bag to tote the bike in is thrown in by the shop. This is a excellent choice for commuters, boat users, cruises, use around Marinas or oceans as it's parts are corrosion resistant.

I have taken both my folders (also a Dahon Boardwalk) in to this shop and received nothing but the best service. So if you are in the market for a 20 inch wheel folder from a known manufacturer, has a steel frame, seven speeds, and since it is new full warranty (try that when you buy used) and you live or visiting in the Southern California area, check it out. The shop is:

Glendale Cyclery
1250A W. Glenoaks Bl.
Glendale, CA 91201
(818) 246-5551

M-F 10-6, Sat 10-4, closed Sun., Mon.