RainmanP
Mr. Cellophane

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GT,
Welcome to BikeForums!

I LOVE Coolmax T-shirts and jerseys. Sierratradingpost.com has some Duofold Coolmax T-shirst for $5.95-6.95. Do a vendor search on Duofold. Long and short sleeves. They also have some Wickers brand that cost a little more. Both are pretty good deals for Coolmax. They had, and may still, some Canari Coolmax jerseys with the usual three pockets for just over $20. Nashbar has some of their Evapr8 jerseys on sale for about $15. I got one. They all work great for me. They are definitely cooler than cotton, and I used to really like cotton. I live in New Orleans; the heat and humidity don't get much worse than here. STP also has Coolmax tights if you need some for winter. Cycling gear and apparel are under Specialty Sports. They have a couple of models of Look pedals at $40 and $70 as well as Shimano and Northwave shoes dirt cheap if they have your size.

I have a couple of XL yellow T-shirts and a couple of L red. These are my day to day commuting tops for visibility. The XLs are a little large for me now, but not enough to matter. I also bought a medium (tight on me) white specifically to wear under snug fitting jerseys when I need it. I seldom wear anything but Coolmax, including tights and long sleeve Ts for winter.
Regards,
Raymond