Thread: Toronto Fixed
View Single Post
Old 03-31-06, 10:41 AM
jeremywhitehorn
In Velo Veritas

Bikes: Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by somnambulant
yeah, my bag is just my ever day bag (I'm a nerd by trade). I currently have a large Timbuk2 bag, but it's been annoying me. Nothing seems to sit right in it, and stuff is always jabbing me in the back. Plus I find the parts where the strap attaches are somewhat stabby as well. Some extra pockets would be nice also. I'm not opposed to just finding a different 1-shoulder affair, but it just seems like a backpack would help with some of those things also (especially one with a lightly padded back).

re: CM: Does anyone want to meet up before? I get off at 5:00 and I work at Bay & Davenport. I'm thinking about just going someplace for a coffee to kill time.
i used to have a timbuk2 and had the same issues. they're pretty sturdy, but really not that comfortable to wear. i would bet that if you plunked down some cash for a push the envelope or a pac you would feel a big difference in comfort, especially the push which are designed to be worn over a specific shoulder. most of the Pacs have a padded back, BTW. they sell them at urbane, you can do and try em on.