Old 04-12-06, 02:11 PM
evanyc
i believe in me

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
funny thing in red hook bklyn

so i had to run to the grocery store but figured i'd kick it around red hook a bit first and decided to check out the second level of the parking garage for the Home Depot over there that i see from the smith/9th platform. looked like it'd be a good place to practice skids and goof around, maybe play some polo one day.

i ride up there and there are only like 10 cars in the whole area and three leave as soon as i ride up. i'm just riding around and pass a truck and notice that there are to people going at it. not sure exactly what was happening, but someone was on top. i laugh and ride away to give them their privacy, then notice than another car is running but it doesn't seem like anyone is in it. a closer inspection reveals a couple laying down in the back seat. so i wonder if there are people in all of the other cars and cruise by each one. i find one more couple laying reclined in the front passenger seat.

then i got to wondering what was goin on in the three cars that took off right when i arrived.

so yeah, apparently some fun **** happens on top of the home depot.

and yeah, it'd be an awesome place for polo.