cheeseflavor
Get A Life - Get A Bike

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, Bianchi San Jose, '87 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stapfam
I've heard enough- all this about fast averages, high winds and hilly rides. Its time you sorted Cheeseflavour out- Haven't seen a report from him about this ride. Is he in disgrace because he slipstreamed all the way, or did he take a short cut somewhere.

That ride would be an achievement for a "Non"clydesdale, or in fact for most riders. Reckon you will have to take a holiday and come to the UK. Bring SPD's and cycling clobber with you- I have a ride set up for you- Any ride but it is with me. I could do with some power coming in from the other seat on the Tandem right now. (Pilots on holiday for another week and havent got a decent co-rider) Cheese flavour can come aswell- but he will have to bring his wallet to buy the breakfast on the ride.

Now slow down and let the others catch up with you.And Cheese flavour- Confirm or denie that you now have a reason to let 10lbs out of the tyres and get the brakes binding.
Ok, I see I must defend my honor

Truth be told, she's a sandbagger, a ringer. She can do much better. On a club ride, she'll average in the mid-17's - and this is over a 25 mile roller. She's always the fastest women in the group, and there are a few of them that have been riding for years longer.

Anyway, here's a few pics taken during the ride. I was snapping pictures to support my side of the story as I rode along.

This first one shows Linda throwing down the gauntlet and breaking away:

Notice the look on my face as I cannot believe my fortune:

Here I am speeding along in hot pursuit:

Lastly, and this is the proof to support my side of the story, a picture of the front of her bike I snapped as I rocketed past her:

And we all know that pictures don't lie

Steve