View Single Post
Old 05-03-06, 09:17 PM
wolverine_95
I wear long pants

Bikes: Schwinn Mesa GSX (with "road" tires)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dynaryder
You realise that once we hit Wisc,it's just a straight line,up a steep hill,on a busy road?

If I may make a humble suggestion;I'd start it earlier,then run from Tenley to the CCT,run that to Big Planet in Bethesda,and then get everyone back to Adams Morgan in time for cheap beers at Asylum. Either that,or run it off Wisc through some of the hilly sideroads,swinging back to Wisc to stop at a couple bars.
Well, I can't really start it any earlier unless there is a giant public outcry to do so. Also, I like keeping it a simple straight line. However, I wouldn't object to looping through some side streets between Big Planet DC and Big Monkey since they are in reality two or three blocks apart. Oh, and I was actually planning on ending at Lucky Bar to watch the DC United vs. Colorado Rapids game. But I ain't gonna stop anyone from going to Asylum. I guess the best way to handle this is to take a concensus of whoever shows up on Saturday, it might just be me and you, Dyna.

P.S. It occurs to me that the "Pillage" title might be a misnomer in this case. I would consider it more of a "Plunder" than a "Pillage", perhaps even a "Raid".

Last edited by wolverine_95; 05-04-06 at 06:09 AM.