Old 06-13-03, 09:28 AM
AquariaGuy
Aquatics Master

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow, thanks for all the replies guys! That was pretty fast. And about the confusion lol, ya the prices i listed were in canadian dollars heh.

I'm now leaning towards Specialized or Giant, but for the specialized, i don't really like the frame geometry and i hate the color RED, since in the fall i will be doing more road riding and it is a bit heavier, but shouldn't make a big deal. That Schwinn and Ibex are not bad, but i'm hoping to look for something in the LBS so i don't have to pay a bundle for shipping. Well i'll probaly take the Giant and Specialized out for a ride again, have rided the Specialized since it was raining when i went.

And also, i confused everyone about the warranty, because i meant that the warranty was the store warranty, not the manufacturer. All these bikes are lifetime warranty on the frame i think hehe.....my bad about the confusion!!

I doubt i'd get the disc brakes, i don't want my bike to be an eye opener because i will be locking it up at school during some night classes, and i'll probaly get it insured (still gotta figure out how that works)

Thanks for all the opinions, suggestions, experiences!! Keep 'em coming.

Matthew