Senior_Member2

Bikes: Beater + Nishiki Bigfoot X-29

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Good im getting noodles (plain) ASAP...
How much is a wheel "tureing"

AND DONT START WITH PANIC STOPS! thats the reson i started this thread... i always knew there was somthing mushy about my brakes, they slowed me down real good but they didnt lock the front wheel as others did... so i blamed the power mods and i was right aperantly... ok back to PANIC STOPS! i was going maybe 30-40kmph downhill and i knew theres a crosing at the end.. i saw it turn red and i was sure i could make it... thats right i was SURE... lol from 40 to 0 in 5 meters and a stopie all the way lol i was LIKE MOTHER and acted like nothing hapened... i do stopies as much as posible... so i wast scared just the ******** trafic! well ill get a pic of the skid mark lol and how close its to the street before the intersection...
i slamed the front to the max ( lever to bar) and i wasnt sloing down fast nuff so i hit the rear brake like less than a sec later... and i got the skid/stpoie cause i tried to put more weight on the front... and ended up a foot away from the street... well thats my story...

and yeah wheel truing or new wheel prices.... and NEW NOODLES how much?

thanks