Old 05-25-06, 02:03 AM
古強者死神
Team Katana

Bikes: None /cry

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yeah I know all that, Must have learned it 100x over again via personal trainer training and in the military.

But thats why I belive in road side sobrity (spelling) test. I have sutch a high amout of control over my body in all situations gained thru training im not the average joe.

I can drink all day, and nobody not one person around me would know I was drinking it does not affect my behavior or motor skills. I can have many people attest to that as the truth. It just alters the way the mind perceives things, when you learn how to have control over that effect. I have been to martial arts practice after drinking, and on duty in the marines.

I wont try to convince you what I say is true, as a officer you know undoubtedly 99% of the time when sombody says one thing its not the truth, and you and I both know how drunk people swear up and down they are totally fine and can drive ect ect.

Once you learn control of your mind in all situations thru meditation and years of practice you will understand. Hot is not hot, cold is not cold. when your sleepy you dont have to sleep. I have full control over my body, mind, and nerves.