Old 06-23-03, 04:25 PM
bentbaggerlen

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
all kinds of stuff...I found a bag of kittens, some low life pond scum sucking dill weed dumped at a trail head, if the world ever needs an enama I hope they stick it to them. There were five kittens about 4 weeks old, I tried but only three of them made it, they were very weak and sick. Why would anyone do this? At least they could have let them out of the bag.

Two guns, one was a shot gun that someone had leaned agenst a tree in a state forest, from the looks of it it had been there for years as it was covered with rust. I found it when I stepped off a trail to ansuer the call of nature. The secound gun was a glock 9mm that I found on the side of the road, most likley tossed out a car window from the looks of it. One round in the chamber and five more in the clip. I turned both guns into the state police.

Other stuff I've found, some I took home, some I left there. Tools of all sorts, money, purse (returned to owner, reward! Ka-ching!), wallet (returned to owner, acused of stealing it, see if I do that again!) A huge box of x rated tapes and some really freaky Poliroids with names and phone numbers on the back, 8 cell Maglight, Swiss army knife, hand cuffs. Lots of stuff but the funniest would have to be a plastic Jesus, a gross of them in a box.
"When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking." - Arthur Conan Doyle