古強者死神
Team Katana

Bikes: None /cry

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
alcohol training. Drinking, lots of it, all the time
Its called the marines buddy ^^ and before that I was a bartender. Not a night I worked that I didnt down 10 shots of jager and 2 pitchers of beer.

But I dont think drinking all the time really built up my tolerance it was always natural to me, maybe genetic since I do have a history of alcholism in my family, I myself dont have it tho.

I had a drink with dinner tonight and havnt had a drink before than since maybe 3 weeks ago. I cut down because the cost and also because it dehydrates the crap out of you.

Im still waiting for Jim to come in for dinner and I can ask him about the florida law on DUI for a bicycle off the roadways. I think he must have the weekend off or is busy on the streets.

And I do agree with you jerry, the speech, balance, and motion parts of it are easy to overcome. The reaction time is a phisical limit not a mental one. I cant say I have bad reaction time but its definitly not as good when drinking as when sober, but its not a huge imparment driving does not require near the same reflexes as say dodging a punch or kick. Its slow down when you see a red light or brake lights, turn on a blinker before you get to a turn. Driving is so easy, just be aware of your surroundings and look out for potential hazzards and bad drivers. The only time you ever need fast reflexes in during sudden accidents like sombody stops very quickly infront of you, but if you know your reaction time is impaired dont follow so close to sombody and even still the 1/10 of a second slower you may be really wont affect anything if you ask me.

Point blank, if you drink and drive be prepared to do the time and take the punishment for it, even if you are one of the people with a very high alchohol tolerance.

I do think the BAC level that designates a DUI is rather low tho, and that a road side test for balance, awarness, and reaction time should be used more than a direct corilation of BAC.

Last edited by 古強者死神; 05-27-06 at 02:45 AM.