ngateguy
Center of the Universe

Bikes: Bianchi San Remo, Norvara Intrepid MTB , Softride Solo 700

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Khuon and ngateguy do a century

Well my first meeting of a fellow bikeforums member was today. Since Khuon and I are doing the STP this year we went out today and did a century. We were joined by Bruce (not a bikeforums member) this morning in Marysville and rode north to Anacortes and back for some whre around 106 miles. The three of us along with my brother and a friend of his are going to do the STP (for those of you not in the know the STP is the annual Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic one of the premiere rides in the country 200 miles in two days) together. After the ride Khuon and I stopped at The Flying Pig, a local brew pub here in Everett of a couple of pints and dinner. It was a great time and it was nice to finally meet someone from this forum. Khoun took some pics and is going to post them later I think. Ignore the ones of the guy changing his tire (ngateguy got a flat today, no make that 2 flats today Mr Tuffies are going into the gator skins after all) We have all made plans on doing a quick 50 miles next Sunday from Mucklteo to Monroe and back (its nice that they are going to let this slow old fart join them again ) and it just so happens that the Diamond Knot brew pub is located in Mucklteo (How convenient ) more later....