Old 06-12-06, 10:19 PM
Hank Rearden
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Help Im A Noob
why is it that when anyone posts a video, mainly a helmet cam video, or something about a helmet cam, you are the first to suggest a super expensive helmet cam,
Where have I suggested a "super expensive helmet cam"? Read my posts a few times and perhaps you'll understand this part:

"Decent results can be had, even with a poor quality lipstick camera. It's a matter of technique (focusing on keeping your head still, choosing the right light/trail combo, etc.) and creative editing."

I thought that was pretty clear.

The software that you used has very little bearing on the quality of the video that you posted. If you object to people correcting the inaccurate things that you post (for example, "because no matter how great of a camcorder you got its still gonna show some blurr") then don't post about subjects that you have no experience with and/or knowledge of.

The rest of your assumptions and nonsense doesn't merit a reply, as they have in the past.

Have fun out there.

Edit: My bad, I should have checked your profile and simply ignored all of your previous posts. I'll do that from now on.