Old 06-15-06, 07:28 PM
古強者死神
Team Katana

Bikes: None /cry

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well I got them on just before dinner and went for a test ride. I am very very pleased with the Mallets they did exactly like I wanted them to. I was easily able to ride around the area both standing and seated on my regular shoes then I tried out my new spd shoes and went for a spin, very easy to unclip on the eggbeaters, the shoes I got are near perfect for the mallets no clearance problems with the cleats or interfearance trying to clip/unclip due to tread on the shoe.

I did not follow everbodies advice on practicing first, I just tossed the cleats on the shoes, put the shoes on and went but it worked for me I found it to be pretty easy to do and already feel confident to take them anywhere.

If anybody needs a multi tool the toepeak alien 2 was what I have and it had both the pedal wrench and both allens I needed for the cleats and the pedals!

Only mistake I MAY have made was there is a left and right pedal, I dont know wich side is wich as they looked identical to me and I didnt know there was a diffrence till I read the manual on them after the fact, but as they say "if its not broke dont fix it"