crtreedude 
Third World Layabout

Bikes: Cannondale F900 and Tandem

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Thanks,

Why does the chicken cross the road? To avoid the crazy gringo bike rider... Almost ran over one too stupid to get out of the path - acted just like a squirrel. (dodged back and forth - could make up it's mind.. what little they have)

Solid rain pretty much all the way here today - I came in soaked - but I have a towel - and office clothes, and sandals - so, no problem.

Last week was only partially on the bike - we had so many errands in town and so forth (and carrying boxes, etc.) that it just didn't work very well. This week is doing better.

I am already doing better on the hills - a bit further each day - a little faster as well.

Our shower has a heating element on it that the foreigners call "suicide shower", Imagine a electricity wired straight into your shower head... Anyway, the more pressure, the colder it is. After a ride, I tend to jump in the shower and start and the normal temp - and then just keep increase the pressure until it is nearly lukewarm or a little cold. If I haven't been biking - I wouldn't be able to stand it - but after a ride, it just feels good.

Bit by bit the routine is coming together.