Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by Jarery
Machka, where in Canada do you find Heed ?

I've called every BC store listed as an end seller, all sell the gells, none sell the heed or perpetuem.
The only 'contact' site for hammer nutrition dealers in canada are 1 in ontario and 1 in alberta. Neither has an email, just a post office box number. Talk about crappy marketing.

Is there a canadian online site to order from?

I get it from here: http://www.runnersden.net/

It's a small place that caters mainly to runners and a bit to triathletes ... and almost ironically it's one of the best places for cycling stuff in town (well, there's really only two places ... )

They don't stock a lot of it, one or two containers at a time, but they tell me they have a source in Edmonton.

You might email them and see what they say ... they seem quite friendly.

Otherwise, if you are anywhere near the US border, I'd pick it up in the US. It's much more plentiful down there! See part of the problem is that some of the Hammer Nutrition products (not Hammer gel and not HEED) contain an ingredient that is (or was) banned in Canada. So a lot of sports places up here just ignore all the Hammer Nutrition products, or maybe they are under the impression they can't get any of them.