'nother
semifreddo amartuerer

Bikes: several

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by merlinextraligh
Does anyone else think the spoilerpolice are a little over the top? Kinda seems to me if you don't want to know what happened in the TDF today, don't look at the TDF forum. I ran afoul of the spoiler police unintentionally. However, thinking about it, the whole concept really limits discussion. For example, how can you discuss a thread on how Team X's DS is doing if you can't mention Team X's results today? How can you answer a thread reagarding Rider B's chances if you can't discuss how much time he gained or lossed today? I can see not positng a thread Rider C wins, but it someone Orwellian that you can't use actual current results to form an argument regarding a rider's chances or a team's performance.
The problem as I understand it is that on the main BikeForums page you can see the thread titles, so if you post a spoiler in the title it may be unintentionally visible.

The other bit is that Koffee has kindly already stickied a bunch of pre-made threads for each stage, with, I believe the idea that you discuss the stage (results and all) there rather than starting new threads.

Maybe I've misunderstood but I'm blissful in my ignorance