View Single Post
Old 07-15-06, 03:06 AM
Hitchy

Bikes: how long have you got?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Couldn't help meself lads....hadta reply to getting told off about calling seppo's,seppo's

Hi Koffee, unless you are able to interpret the following on your 1st reading, I'd suggest that you aren't qualified to make any assertion as to what is or isn't meant by any australian colloquialism. I'd suggest that if anyone has complained of being offended, its just that they haven't taken the time to find out what is meant by the term. BTW, all of the language, phrase etc are included in the 'Dinkum Dictionary' & 99.9% of all australians will understand every word. just because you don't doesn't make it offensive.

Fair suck of the savaloy, koffee, I nearly fell over backwards when I gotcha PM. Calling you seppo’s, seppo’s ain’t havin a go atyas. Before ya give me the bums rush, I reckon ya have more front than myers, having a whinge about the way we are dinky di. I reckon some dingaling has dobbed me in, but I reckon ya shoulda done some homework before doing the dirty on me.

Fair dinkum I wonder whether you seppo’s ave a couple of ‘roos ’s missing from the top paddock . This is about as serious as a ***** at a christening…you cannot be ridgy-didge…Wouldn’t this rip the crutch out of your nightie?. Geez koffee, sure we lairise sometimes but I don’t reckon we deserve a kick in the kyber for using words that’s as Ozzie as a pink Ostrich on a Satdee night telly show. I’m bending over backwards to get ya to give us the benefit of the doubt & it’d be bonza if ya bung on the billy & we’ll have a bit of a natter before ya make a mountain out of a mole hill . I don wanna make a rod for me own back ere & start off on the wrong foot, but before I hit the frog I’ve just gotta let cha know that I reckon this’s got whiskers on it & it nearly makes me wanna chunda, fair dinkum, I could do without drivin the porcelin bus today cos I had the dry horrors when I got up this morning, boy was I butchers!I reckon you’ve been sucked in by some bloke with an axe ta grind & I’m getting the rough end of the pineapple ere cos I don’t yak with a plum in my mouth.So while I strap on some nosebag, praps ya could consider that I may as well be shot for a sheep as a lamb so I hope ya chooks turn into emu’s & kick your dunny down cos I don’t reckon ya in the know about this & are just hopping on the bandwagon ta give us a hardtime. So it’d be a bit hoity toity of ya ta be on me back about this. Anyway I hope ya see the light at the end of the tunnel & see which way the wind blows before ya decide to jam me plums in a vice cos ya don’t know whether you’re Arthur or martha. Heres hoping ya do the right thing by me, up the ole’ red rooster & suck more p!ss
Cheers.

Last edited by Hitchy; 07-15-06 at 03:47 AM.