Old 07-21-06, 07:00 AM
bmclaughlin807
Crankenstein

Bikes: Novara Randonee (TankerBelle)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Show Low is a great town. I lived in that area for a good number of years and loved it. Unfortunately, there are idiots in every part of the world, and it seems like Show Low has attracted its share over the years.

If BNW gets back to me, I plan on sending a letter to the local paper, this is NOT how we (Yes, I still consider the White Mountains my home!) want to be known to the world.

The mountains there are beautiful, most of the roads are nice and wide, and there is some GREAT riding to be had, I know, I put many thousands of miles on my bikes when I lived there, both on the road and on the many trails that are available. Seriously, for this to happen to someone in my home town REALLY upsets me, and it upsets me that he didn't receive more help. That's the kind of thing I'd expect in a big city, not a town like Show Low. The more I think about it, the more it really gets to me.
"There is no greater wonder than the way the face and character of a woman fit so perfectly in a man's mind, and stay there, and he could never tell you why. It just seems it was the thing he most wanted." Robert Louis Stevenson