View Single Post
Old 07-24-06, 04:51 AM
HDTVKSS
randomness inc.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ah again i disagree hit times were consistant, he didnt get slower everyone else got faster! from the man himself :

"Everything went pretty well at the start, the bike was running well and we made - what I think - was the best tyre choice. Thanks to my whole team and Bridgestone for helping me today. But about 12 laps from the end the bike started cutting out, it was not running smoothly and it was hesitating on corner entry - this was making it so hard to ride," explained Chris. "It got worse and worse and I only just brought it home. In fact three turns after the end of the race it stopped completely! I'm really disappointed that I didn't get a podium but I think we have proved how strong the Rizla Suzuki, Bridgestone tyres and the whole team were here this weekend, and hopefully we can continue this performance in the next few races."

his tyres probably faded a bit, but not as much as was suggested on TV, up to the point where he had issues with the fuel pressure, he was pretty consistant. now Rossi, there was a tyre fade! they looked rooted on the LHS.

Vermulen was also one of the most experienced guys there having ridden it extensivley in his WSBK days. that doesnt explain Edwards form however!