View Single Post
Old 07-28-06, 08:00 AM
Corsaire
Dancing on the Pedals

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yup, this test the french are doing is very SUSPICIOUS. This is what a real doctor in sports medicine had to say about this:

"Testosterone can build muscle and improve recovery time when used over a period of several weeks",said Dr. Gary Wadler, a member of the World Anti-Doping Agency and a spokesman for the American College of Sports Medicine. But if Landis had been a user, his earlier urine tests during the tour would have been affected.
"So something's missing here," Wadler said. "It just doesn't add up."

My pshysician was saying last night, testosterone, if applied, is not something that works like a magic pill overnight.

I highly doubt those tests now.

Corsaire

Originally Posted by traildragon
I've posted this response already in another thread, but here goes again:

People, are we NOT LISTENING?! This all doesn't make sense. I'm sure the B test will match the A test, Floyd himself said he expects that. The epitestosterone isn't a performance enhancing or de-hancing drug, so the fact that his testosterone level was relatively low, but his testosterone/epitestosterone RATIO was high means, and trust me here, I'm a mathematician, that his epitestosterone level had to be way low. How is THAT doping?

Also, it's been stated by many that his other tests obviously were clean, and that to take testosterone for one day would be foolish - steroids need to be taken in 6-12 week cycles, with some period between each cycle, to be effective and do what they're supposed to do. If he was doping (and I've already stated that his testosterone levels were relatively low, so this is a big IF) the testosterone levels would be high, and would have triggered a positive in other tests. Everyone needs to do some research on the situation before we all go out and hang this man.