View Single Post
Old 07-31-03, 05:28 PM
wabbit
Sprockette

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've been feeling that way sometimes. Going out alone can be kind of tedious sometimes, especially when it's the same route. And going out with a group often makes me feel inadequate because I'm not the strongest person in the world, I don't have 20 years of racing in my legs, I can't sprint for s*** and I often get left behind, so I feel all insecure. So sometimes it's hard to get motivated. Although I admit I like riding with others better than riding alone, because then I don't have to worry about things like emergencies or accidents as much. But to motivate myself I think of all the nice weight I've lost and how much better I look these days, and all the hot guys I see on the bike path, and once I get out on my bike it feels a lot better. But if i REALLY can't think of getting on a bike and it has no appeal at all, I'll just take a day off or even a couple, until I feel that feeling again of "I gotta get out on my bike!"