sweep242
Spy Member

Bikes: I have 2 of them,1 with fat tires & 1 with skinny tires & A Ninja 650

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cavit8
That would be my only concern. The only way I found the other forums was via Absntr's sig line. We've been pretty much able to do what we want in this thread probably as it keeps us riff raff out of the main forum. I'm just thinking that it would be ours, we could do what we want, and, like many of the other city based folks, give us our own place. I'm also aware that this fragmenting of the community may not be a good thing for BF overall. Unless we have enough folks saying "Yay" then there's likely not a lot of point. What I may do is throw one up as a subdomain and see if we use it. If not, then it's deep-sixed.
A Toronto forum made for us would be great despite me moving soon. I stumbled on the "Toronto fixed" via bike forums looking around & it is working great for our own little world. Just keep the "Toronto fixed" thread alive with a link in the sig that would hook new peeps. Golden.
But there are costs to go along with this kind of thing? Witch reminds me note to self become a b/f member soon!
Cheers