Old 08-09-06, 11:51 PM
pyze-guy
Yup

Bikes: Kona Unit, planet X cx bike, khs fixed gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
So a funny story on my ride tonight. Stopped in Tim Hortons at St. George around 11:00 for coffee, locked up my bike and enjoyed a nice coffee and a smoke. Went to unlock and realized I lost the key for the crappy cable lock I use. Phoned the wife, no key there. No spare either. Went home and grabbed a hammer, screw driver and a hack saw. Waited until one of Torontos finest drove by (figured it wouldn't take long, being a donut shop and all....) and told them I had an unusual request. Watch as I broke the lock, so that no one would call the police on me. After convincing them it was my bike, giving them my name and address in case someone reported the bike stolen, as if anyone would want a bike that ugly, and by describing the bike in detail. So I then peoceeded to bash the crap out of the lock. Took a few good whacks. Faces from inside were curious to say the least. Thanked the officers and decided not to offer some donuts, but coffees instead. They declined and off I went. Nice night for a ride.
Become reality to me