Old 08-10-06, 07:06 PM
Wogster

Bikes: Old Bike: 1975 Raleigh Delta, New Bike: 2004 Norco Bushpilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ryanparrish
I think there needs to be a seperation of powers a divided nation equal opertonity roads. Roads designed only for bikes and other human powerd vehicles NO joggers and a road for motor vehicles. No matter how much you want to change a motorists you can't fix stupid. I feel that there is no accidents they should really call them 0H Sh!7s because thats what happens when your not doing what your spoused to do like piloting your 2 ton Weapon of Mass Destruction. Because I think on both sides of the fulcrum there is irresponsible cyclists and there are irresponsible pilots. I firmly believe that both sides will agree on share the road and respect the laws. Sorry for the rant I will hide again
Actually the term "traffic accident" is a misnomer, it implies that there is nothing you could have done to prevent the event. A better term is a collision, in that an accident implies that there is nothing you could have done to prevent the event, collision does not make that implication. A collision is actually a failure of both parties involved, to properly observe the event horizon, and take the proper steps to avoid the event.

The real problem is that driving is often assumed to be a low skill activity, and it isn't, getting a licence to operate an automobile should be much harder to get, and easier to lose.