Old 08-11-06, 02:07 PM
Brian Ratliff

Bikes: Three road bikes. Two track bikes.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Helmet Head
If you actually read my posts then you would know that the enlightenment argument I presented in this thread IS new.

Also, some of the stuff in the other thread is new too, but, again, you'd have to read it to see it.
whatever...

I'd guess I'd have to care first. You still hijack threads with your silly theories. When you do that, you've lost my respect. Might I suggest that if you have a new idea, you start a new thread for it? I do read OPs. I don't read hijacks. Especially not from you.

Start over. Delete your first post from this thread and post it as a new thread. Then I'll consider your idea and determine for myself if it is a new idea or not. You do this and you might actually get some responses to it. Though most of what you post lately are not new ideas, or ideas at all, but simply veiled insults aimed at your bike lane activist strawmen. You seem to have shot your wad about a year ago... yet are still... er... talking.
"If you’re new enough [to racing] that you would ask such question, then i would hazard a guess that if you just made up a workout that sounded hard to do, and did it, you’d probably get faster." --the tiniest sprinter